Translate or proofread source materials used to guide other contributors in training data tasks in Italian. This project is for you!
- Must have a stable internet connection
- Available to work at least 5-10 hours per week for the next 3-4 months.
- Must pass the qualification test.
- Must have a Translation experience, and a university degree in language, translation studies or linguistics.
To apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose French (France) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for #Gardiner.
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
* Make sure to add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system. Once you have registered and pass the initial screening process, you may continue to choose available projects that you prefer in your Projects Tab.