What exactly is a transcription job?
As a transcriber, contribute with data that help build state-of-the-art AI-powered models for the given target languages. A transcription project allows you to set your own hours and empowers you to take control of your personal and professional calendars. If you have attention to detail and are ready to put your grammatical, analytical, knowledge, and language skills to the test, do not miss the chance in joining this project.
Our team’s mission is to deliver the best data solutions and expertise to developers of AI for communication, driven by our passion for innovation and our love of languages.
We are working on the improvement of speech recognition technology and we are looking for speakers in different locales who would like to participate in this project.
In this project, you will listen to audio files, check that they match the pre-filled transcription, and classify them under different categories.
• Work-from-home setup with flexible hours.
• The project will last a maximum of 2 weeks.
• You can apply/work while you are working full time or studying!
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• A fluent speaker of German skills residing in Germany
• Have at least an intermediate proficiency in English to understand the project instructions
• Work at least 5 hours per week
Help us to validate data that contribute to the development of speech technology.
Kindly visit the Appen website using the link below which will direct you to the Appen career page:
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose German (Germany) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."