Technical Writer - French Native speaker Professional10 months ago - Jobs Offers - Waterford - 31 views
Our client is looking for an exceptional French Technical Writer, to maintain editorial content and drive localization efforts.
As a technical writer on this team, you will interact with technical writers in other locales to draft, edit, localize and review translations from US English to French. You will participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success.
The successful candidate will exhibit:
· Outstanding skills in writing about complex technical subjects to a variety of audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge.
· Proven experience in technical editing/writing in a similar role.
· Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and deliverresults in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
· Native speaker of French with fluency in written US English.
· Outstanding localization skills from US English into French
· Solid experience in project management and coordination.
· Affinity for technology and a proven background in technical writing or editing.
· Precise documentation and clear communication skills.
· Strong mark-up language skills.
· Working knowledge of CAT tools.
· Knowledge of CMS and machine translation is preferred.
Full-time and remote position: candidates must be located in Ireland (GMT timezone).
Duration period: 6 months
Please submit your updated English resume when applying for the job to [email protected] with the subject line: French Technical Writer -Ireland, to receive more details and the next steps of the process.
Pactera EDGE is a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence, and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
Pactera EDGE is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, or background.