Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST coversin-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of theindustry. We not only teach the concepts but also helps you learn how you canPractically implement those concepts in your Day to Day Accounting Process withpractical examples and entries in tally.
- Tally is an ERP accounting software package that is used to record day to day business data of a company. The latest version of Tally is Tally ERP 9.
- Tally ERP 9 Software is one of the most financial accounting systems used in India. For small and medium enterprises, it is complete enterprise software. It is a GST software with an ideal combination of function, control, and inbuilt customisability.
- ERP 9is the best accounting software. This software can integrate with other business applications like Inventory, Finance, Sales, Payroll, Purchasing, etc.
The features of Tally are as follows:
- Tally is largely considered the best because it is easy to use, has no codes, robust and powerful, executes in real-time, operates at high speed, and has full-proof online help.
- Tally is also called multi-lingual tally software because Tally ERP 9 supports multi-languages. In Tally, accounts can be maintained in one language, and reports can be viewed in other languages.
o Advantages of Tally
o Theadvantages of Tally are as follows:
o Data reliability and security: In Tally, the entereddata is reliable and secure. There is no scope of entering the data, afterbeing entered into the software.
o Payroll management: Several calculationsthat need to be made while disbursing salary to employees. Tally is used tomaintain the financial record of the company that includes net deduction, netpayment, bonuses, and taxes.
o Management in the banking sector: Banksuse Tally to manage various user accounts, and also calculate interests ondeposits. Tally support ensures ease in the calculation and makes bankingsimpler. Tally Support canmake the calculation easy and banking simpler.