Personalized Internet Assessor Professional2 months ago - Jobs Offers - Athens - 23 views
We are hiring Personalized Internet Assessors in Greece (Greek Language)
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and Smartphone.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English & Greek
- You must be living in Greece for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Greece
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Register and apply by following the steps below.
1. Create an account using the link - https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/79
2. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account.
4. Select Greece as your country and Greek(Greece) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.