Pactera EDGE | Dutch Speakers Professional2 months ago - Jobs Offers - Paris - 25 views
Pactera EDGE is looking for Dutch Speakers for our new project. Come and join us!
We are looking for Dutch native speakers to work on Web page end-user experience auditing tasks. This is a work-from-home project.
Participants will need to follow a set of instructions.
Survey and onboarding testing needed to pass before the start of the work.
The project is aimed at enhancing the user-friendliness of the devices/products, optimized functionality for intended users, and adaptability of the product to changing markets.
- Native speaker of Dutch
- Proficient in English
- Have IT experience and knowledge of various digital devices and products
- Aware of trends and culture in the target country
- Familiar with an e-commerce shopping website
- Linguistic background is a plus
- Good comprehension skills
- Trustworthy and able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Passionate and knowledgeable about various digital devices and products
- PC/laptop and Internet connection so you can launch the Oneforma platform to access your tasks.
Interested? Join our team today!
You can send your updated email at: V_[email protected]
HOW TO APPLY:
· The first step is to create an OneForma profile.
· Once you have registered, follow the steps below.
To apply to the project:
1. Please log in to your OneForma account.
2. Go to JOBS on the upper part of the page.
3. Under Jobs, look for Testing. You may need to use the Arrow button to find that category.
4. Under Testing, look for “Web Page End User Experience Auditors”
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence, and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are equal opportunity employers and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, or nationality.