Data Collection Project for German Speakers Professional1 year ago - Jobs Offers - Mannheim - 156 views
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
In this project, you will be presented with a series of short audios of conversations (5-15mins) between two speakers. You will also be provided with information about the audios including language of conversation, speakers’ gender, speakers’ age, topics discussed and recording environment.
You need to listen to the audio carefully and select the correct labels including rejection reason labels.
- Candidates must be a native speaker of German
- Country of Residence: Germany
- Work schedule: 1-5 hours/week
Want to get started today? Become an Appen Contributor now!
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
- Visit the Appen website by clicking "HERE" to proceed.
- Choose German (Germany) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home.
This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
•Work from home with flexible hours
•You can work on our projects around your other jobs
•Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs
Learn more at Appen.com